Site Speed Optimization Audit & Consulting Service
With this service we perform a site-wide speed audit and creation a custom action plan to achieve your site speed goals or solve the particular speed problems you're having with your site.
Most clients want to pass Google's Core Web Vitals but often have secondary issues such as slow add to cart, or slow Woocommerce checkout, slow WordPress backend or some other issue specific to the site.
Implementation is optional with this service. Our custom action plan it created in a way such that it can be implemented by an experienced WordPress developer. Our team can implement the changes for you if you don't have a developer for your site or a developer who is comfortable with site speed optimization.
We offer two options for implementation:
1. Simple implementation where we schedule the work in one or two batches across a week and one of our dev team do the implementation.
2. 4-6 week implementation sprint which is more suitable for bigger sites, SAAS or enterprise sites where changes must be run through a change management process and need to be deployed in a staged fashion.
How To Get Started
Place Your Order
- Choose your options below. If you're unsure on implementation this can be added later.
- Complete the checkout process
Complete The Onboarding Form
- Provide the site details along with details on what you're looking to achieve.
- Logons are optional, we can perform the bulk of our audit without access to your site or systems.
- Submit the onboarding form
Audit, Analysis and Custom Action Plan Creation
- We then review and audit the site
- We create a custom site speed optimization action plan based on our findings and your goals.
- We schedule in a call to discuss implementation and next steps
Generally the initial audit and action plan takes 2-5 business days to create depending on back and forth required on any additional info we may need.
If you get stuck or have any questions email email@example.com
NOTE for Australian customers prices include GST